Baking Soda and Water for Acne – Pimples breakouts are a common skin complaint that most people will suffer from at some part of their lifestyles. It is triggered when the hair roots become blocked with old skin debris, dust, and oil, and appears on the face, neck, chest, shoulder area and back.
When the acne is gone, it can quite often leave you with scarring damage. Most acne scars fade away usually; however, this takes many years. The baking soda helps to speed up this process and stops hyper-pigmentation.
Does Baking Soda help Acne Scars?
Yes baking soda has a lot of qualities that aid in healthy skin care. Here are some reasons why.
- It has excellent exfoliation qualities that dry out your skin part by removing the dirt, scalp, and oil which is stuck in the skin pores.
- It balances the pH level of your skin part that allows avoiding the bacteria from clumping.
- It has the anti-inflammatory property that helps the irritation and the red marks of pimple scars.
- It allows encouraging the development of collagen to fill the indented pimple scars. This allows
- in shedding your skin part and encourages new skin development.
- It aids in the gentle scraping of the scars part by part.
- This effectively dries out the oil that is stuck in your skin part and prevents the marks.
- It purifies the skin pores and allows avoiding further blemishes and marks, peeling off the surface of the skin and regenerates a younger part of new skin tissues.
Here is baking soda and water for acne processes.
How to use Baking Soda for Acne Scars:
- Baking Soda
When Baking Soda is mixed with the water, it displays various properties which help to clear many skin problems.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Baking Soda and 1 tablespoon the water to make a paste.
- Apply evidently as a filter, concentrating more on acne impacted areas.
- Massage gently for 2 – 3 moments in a circular motion.
- Let it dry for 5 – 10 minutes and then rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm the water.
- Repeat this twice a week.
- Do mix the 2 tsp of baking soda and water together.
- Using a pure cotton pad, dab the mix all over the face.
- Concentrate more on marks impacted areas.
- Keep it over night and fresh off the next beginning morning hours.
- Continue doing this process consistently.
Now baking Soda used with Olive Oil
The olive oil has natural anti-oxidant, contra-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing properties that help to treat not only pimples scars but all types of marks.
When olive oil is mixed with ordinary baking soda, it helps to remove the scalp and reduces up the pimple scarring. Olive oil’s moisturizing nutrients penetrate into the skin to hydrate deeply and soften the skin texture to reduce the pimple scars.
- First mix ordinary baking soda and olive oil into an insert.
- Apply on the marks and massage it for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Follow this process regularly.
- Add a few drops mineral water with a teaspoon of ordinary baking soda.
- Rub this ordinary baking soda onto the impacted areas.
- Wash it off completely and pat dry your skin layer.
- Apply enough olive oil to your skin layer.
- Massage it for a few minutes and leave overnight.
- Wash it off with mineral water the next morning.
Repeat this process 3-4 times a day.
Processes of baking soda and water for acne cleared.